Whether you’re buying or selling a helicopter, RotorLink’s experts can conduct a thorough evaluation of the aircraft to help you make an informed decision.
1. Provide information on similarly-equipped aircraft on the market
2. Thoroughly inspect the entire structure, drive train and dynamic components
3. Review all technical records
3. Ensure compliance with all mandatory bulletins
4. Provide an unbiased evaluation report outlining the condition of the aircraft, including any deficiencies found and the estimated cost to repair them.
With this information, sellers can get the biggest possible return on their investment, while buyers can be sure they’re getting a safe aircraft at fair market value.